Sunday, May 23, 2010

Apathy

I always hate myself. It has been a long time since I loved myself.


I don't feel calm and peace anymore.


Sometimes I wish that I never existed in this world because the world is SOOO Cruel to me.


I am weak.


I am a Loser because I don't have someone special to share my life with.


I want to say 'I love you' but I never have the chance to do that.


I hate my friends because they have a better life than me. I always cry with envy when I see them.


Everyday I wake up I wish that I am somebody else.


I always get things that I never wanted in my life. I never get what I really want in my life.


I am afraid about my future because I know I will end up alone.


I always feel hopeless and it seems I don't believe in hope anymore.


I smile but actually I cry.


I am depressed but I am very good in hiding it to people.


People always said they know me but they don't.


I am sick and unhealthy.


Every word I said is full lies and deceits.


I am really a bad person and I do sick things. Once again no one notices this.


I scream and scream but no one hears me.


More importantly, I am not happy and never will happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HaaA Ngomel JAngan TAk NgomeL !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...