Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tagged by Myra Sansudim

I know this is lame but can you fill this out without lying? You've been TAGGED, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. (Aku pon dah lama tak kena tagged soo sajer laa nk wat.Actually bnda ni kna wat kat notes fb tapi aku sajer nk post kat dlm blog.Hehe)

Just copy this entire message, then paste to your note, delete my answers, and type yours. Then tag 20 of your friends to complete this.


1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Famous Amos cookies.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Compartment Akmal. Masa tu tgh bosan stdy 4 xams n I decided to CamWhore with my precious Lauren Conrad. Hee..

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yup I can but smpi Medium Level je. Klu gitar betul tak reti.

4. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Amanda in Ugly Betty Season. Hahaha

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Till 2++ because marathon 2 episodes The Hills smbl dload My Sister's Keeper and 500 Days of Summer.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Tmpt tggl idaman slalu LA bcuz sgt terpengaruh dgn The Hills. Tapi since The Hills makin bosan I rather stay at London.A country with OUTSTANDING access to public transport that can take me anywhere in UK.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
no but i kinda wanna though..Hee..

8. Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you?
My Siblings cuz they live in da same house with me of kos!

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Maybe but maybe not.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Who da hell r u?

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Cannot remember.

12.Who took your profile picture?
Akmal

13. Who was the last person(s) you took a picture of?
Cannot remember too..

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Yup. I have fun all by myself at Jusco Kepong.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yeah but not with TV Shows!

16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes and it seems no will understand bout it.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yup.

18. Are you a bad influence?
Definitely!If one gets to noe me DAT very well, they will noe y I said this.

19. Night out or night in?
???

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My wallet,watch and handphones.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My father.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Dah sampai.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Uninteresting and full with lies.

24. Do you hate anyone?
Yes,Maybe

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
My Blog!Hehe..

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Of kos..

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Noooo!

28. What song is stuck in your head?
Fifteen by Taylor Swift and Russian Roulette by Rihanna

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Someone special that i like ! Hehe.

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Not answering this question

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Watch My Sister's Keeper and 500 Days of Summer

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too MUCH!

33. Do you smile a lot?
Nope

34. Who do you think is the most beautiful person you've ever MET?
Emma Watson ! wink wink

35. Do you get compliments?
Yes but i never took them seriously.

36. Do you know how to cook?
Zero

37. Are you addicted to anything?
Lots of things esp US Tv shows

38. Are you a revengful person?
Nope.

39. Who do you miss right now?
No One.

40. When was the last time you gave a speech in front of a crowd?
Long and long time ago when I was at my high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HaaA Ngomel JAngan TAk NgomeL !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...